AMERICAN EMBASSY YEREVAN EMPLOYEE ASSOCIATION
ISSUANCE DATE: November 10, 2022
CLOSING DATE: November 20, 2022
SALARY: AMD 286, 000 (net) per month
HOURS: Full-Time /40 hours per week
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Yerevan, Armenia
ORGANIZATIONAL LOCATION OF THE POSITION: U.S. Embassy Yerevan
AMERICAN EMBASSY YEREVAN EMPLOYEE ASSOCIATION (AEYEA) is seeking applications for the position of Services Coordinator.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Services Coordinator monitors the delivery of services to customers to ensure they are appropriate, timely, and satisfactory.
- MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and monitor all AEYEA Services and local vendor operations to include but not limited to Spa Center Services (haircut, massage, and nail), daily lunch orders, food and non-food product deliveries, framing, local vendor consignment, recreational classes, and dry-cleaning services.
- Actively research services and vendor options in the local market and provide General Manager with suggestions/recommendations for addition and removal of AEYEA Services and local vendor operations.
- Oversee internet and vehicle insurance programs for the AEYEA.
- Process daily services control paperwork accurately in a timely manner.
- Coordinate arrangements for Christmas bazaar, art exhibits, and other events organized in AEYEA.
- Handle AEYEA discount card program updates, search for new participants, provide General Manager with suggestions/recommendations for addition and removal of program participants, promote the discount card, and solve queries of customers related to the program.
- Prepare ads and send out to the community.
- Submit MyServices requests when needed.
- Work with General Manager on special assignments, special events, etc.
- Investigate and resolve issues with General Manager and internal team members, analyze and troubleshoot service-related issues to determine cause and resolution.
- Participate in physical inventory counts.
- Prepare and maintain contracts with vendors and service providers.
- Assist General Manager in recruiting new employees by scheduling interviews and conducting preliminary review and filtration of applications. Send out follow up e-mails and responses.
- Prepare and send infomercial e-mails to community regarding AEYEA news and promotions.
- QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR EFFECTIVE PERFORMANCE/SELECTION CRITERIA:
A: Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, International Relations or Communication is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (This will be tested). Ability to communicate in Russian is desirable.
- Excellent computer proficiency including the Microsoft Office Suite. Work experience and knowledge of QuickBooks POS knowledge is a plus.
- Bookkeeping experience and processing cash transactions is preferred.
- Knowledge of any publishing or design program such as Microsoft Publisher, Corel Draw is desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills; exercising tact, courtesy, alertness, and good judgment in responding to others.
- Excellent social skills – friendly and outgoing personality.
- Culturally sensitive and able to work with a multicultural client/customer population
- Able to work independently and exercise good judgment to efficiently schedule and organize multiple tasks including appropriately handling unexpected changes in daily routine.
- Must be detail oriented and problem solver. Must be flexible and very well organized.
- Dedicated, team player who is quality and solutions oriented.
- Ability to multitask, work well under stress and in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of honesty and integrity
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
In addition, the applicant must be able to obtain a USG-issued security clearance at facility access authorization level.
- HOW TO APPLY
Applicants interested in applying for this position must submit the following materials in English:
1) Cover Letter
2) Curriculum vitae/resume.
Submission should be sent electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please specify the subject line of your e-mail as “AEYEA Services Coordinator Job Application”.
Late applications will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.