Entry and Exit Requirements:
- Are there COVID-related entry requirements for U.S. citizens? No
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) required for entry? No
- Are health screening procedures in place at airports and other ports of entry? No
- For more information, please check the Government of Armenia’s webpage here: https://www.gov.am/en/covid-travel-restrictions/
- Are PCR and/or antigen tests available for U.S. citizens in Armenia? Yes
- Testing labs will email a copy of the results, while a physical copy can be picked up from the lab.
- You can find additional information here: https://www.moh.am/#3/0
COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
- Are vaccines available in Armenia for U.S. citizens to receive? Yes. Vaccines are available to the public in Armenia.
- Which vaccines are available in Armenia? Sinopharm, Pfizer are available to the public at local outpatient clinics.
- Visit the FDA’s website to learn more about FDA-approved vaccines in the United States.
- Gov of Armenia: https://www.gov.am/en/
- Ministry of Health of Armenia: www.moh.am
- Armenian National Center for Disease Control: www.ncdc.am