Event: Travel Requirements have changed. Starting December 6, all air passengers, regardless of vaccination status, must show a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 1 day before travel to the United States. Please visit the CDC website for more information.
As always, U.S. citizens are reminded that transportation schedules can change without notice. Please check with airlines/carriers regarding flight cancellations and/or restrictions and keep apprised of the testing and vaccine requirements for any country you are transiting. The U.S. Embassy urges U.S. citizens to have a departure plan that does not depend on U.S. government assistance. U.S. citizens are also encouraged to read our webpage on What the Department of State Can and Can’t do in a Crisis.
Actions to Take:
- Monitor the CDC website for the latest guidance regarding testing requirements.
- Check with your air carriers or travel representative prior to departure for the United States.
- Check COVID-19 Country Specific Information pages for updated information on COVID-19 related to the availability of testing.
- Visit travel.state.gov to view individual Travel Advisories for the most urgent threats to safety and security.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- Click here for our Travel to the U.S. FAQs.
U.S. Embassy Yerevan
(+374-10) 49-45-85 (business hours)
(+374-10) 464-700 (after hours)
1 American Avenue
Yerevan 0082, Republic of Armenia
For Travel Alerts and information about Armenia: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Armenia.html
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter