1. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will host a webinar “Foreign Earned Income for U.S. Overseas Taxpayers” on June 29, 2016, 2:00-3:00 p.m. EDT. Posts should share this information with their local U.S. citizen communities and add the link to their web pages.
2. To register and attend this webinar, use the Foreign Earned Income for U.S. Overseas Taxpayers webinar link available at: www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/445/15416 . Attendees should log in 10 minutes prior to the start time. The session will be recorded and made available at a later time on www.irsvideos.gov.
3. The webinar will cover:
- Requirements for claiming the foreign income exclusion
- Identifying which form to use: Form 2555 or 2555-EZ
- Specifying information to include on Form 2555 or 2555-EZ
- Live Q&A with IRS subject matter experts.