Event: The U.S. Embassy in Yerevan informs U.S. citizens that the Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations has evacuated Yerevan Metro stations due to a bomb threat. Avoid the area and monitor the media for further developments.
Actions to Take:
- Avoid the area.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Keep a low profile.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Review your personal security plans.
- U.S. Embassy Yerevan
(+374-10) 49-45-85 (business hours)
(+374-10) 464-700 (after hours)
1 American Avenue
Yerevan 0082, Republic of Armenia
- For Travel Alerts and information about Armenia: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Armenia.html
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444