Message for U.S. Citizens: Flight Update Following State of Emergency Expiration
Following the September 12 expiration of the State of Emergency, the U.S. Embassy would like to provide an update on flight options departing Armenia. Information on airline routes and flight options can be found below.
Please contact the airlines or a local travel agency to book travel. Additionally, please check with the airlines for specific requirements or restrictions related to COVID-19. Passengers should also check the transit and entry/exit requirements for any countries to be transited or visited.
- Belavia Belarusian Airlines continues to operate flights from Yerevan to Minsk every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Fly Dubai is currently operating flights from Yerevan to Dubai every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
- Middle East Airlines is currently operating flights from Yerevan to Beirut every Tuesday and Saturday.
- Air France announced the resumption of regular flights between Yerevan and Paris beginning September 13. Flights from Yerevan to Paris will take place on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.
- Austrian Airlines announced the resumption of regular flights between Yerevan and Vienna beginning September 14. Flights will take place Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.
- Qatar Airways announced the resumption of regular flights between Yerevan and Doha beginning September 14.
- Ukraine International Airlines is currently operating routes from Yerevan to Kiev every Tuesday and Saturday. Only transit passengers are permitted, and an onward ticket departing within 48 hours of arrival in Kiev is required.
- Aeroflot, Aegean Airlines, Air Arabia, Lot Polish Airlines, Ryan Air, Wizz Air, and Air Company Armenia have stated flights will resume in October.